Designed to retrofit to existing transparent surfaces, Haron Smart Vinyl provides a simple and cost effective alternative to Smart Glass.
It is manufactured with a self-adhesive cling layer on one side (peel and stick) which makes it easy to apply to both new and existing glass.
A simple ON – OFF mode switches the vinyl from being clear (transparent) to frosted (opaque). In its frosted state the film acts as an electronic blind providing privacy and security for any glass, window or partition.
Haron Smart vinyl is available in one standard width 150cm and can be cut to any size. Custom shapes and sizes are available and multiple pieces can be joined together to create large switchable glazed panels or partitions.
This unique film technology also transforms any glass into a high definition rear projection screen allowing you to display corporate presentations, TV images and videos. Read more about Haron Smart Projection
A truly innovative product making switchable glass technology accessible to everyone while giving your home or business the added WOW factor.
- Privacy / security glass
- Windows / glass partitions
- Sky lights / vision panels
- Cars / windows
- Counters / furniture
- Conservatories / sun-rooms
- Video projection screen
- Electronic blinds / doors
- High clarity when transparent at 98%
- UV protection up to 99%
- 42% Solar Heat Reduction.
- Multiple pieces can be configured to work together.
- Flexible Control System (Switch, Remote, Wifi…)
- Low maintenance
- 1 year warranty
- Switchable Vinyl
- Power – 220VAC (Converted to 46v)
- Frequency – 50/60Hz
- Current – 0.1 amperes per sqm
- Power – 7 watts per sqm
- Switching – 1 second
- Operation – (on) transparent (off) opaque
- Thickness – 0.07mm
- Lifespan – 5+ years
- Tested over 3 million switches
- High temperatures – >70 degrees C
- High temperature / humidity – >50 degrees C / 95% RH
- Cold temperatures – minus 20 degrees C