Smart FilmSmart PDLC Adhesive Film
Smart PDLC adhesive film is a game-changing solution for those who value privacy, security, and energy efficiency in their living or working space. This revolutionary film incorporates liquid crystal technology to provide a frosted appearance at the flick of a switch, making it an excellent choice for conference rooms, hospital rooms, and office spaces.
One of the most significant advantages of the Smart PDLC adhesive film is its versatility. It can be easily installed on any glass surface, including windows, doors, and partitions, and can be customized to fit any design or preference. Additionally, it can significantly reduce energy consumption by blocking sunlight and insulating windows, thus lowering energy costs and promoting a more sustainable lifestyle.
The film’s sleek and modern look is sure to enhance the aesthetics of any space, and its ability to provide a canvas for graphics and designs makes it an excellent choice for those who want to add a touch of creativity to their space.
Although the Smart PDLC adhesive film is somehow easy to apply on existing glass, the film still requires professional installation, and in certain cases it’s not applicable.
In conclusion, if you want to upgrade the privacy, security, and energy efficiency of your living or working space while enhancing its aesthetics, Haron Smart PDLC adhesive film is the perfect choice. Its versatility, energy efficiency, and sleek design will leave you impressed, and its impact on your life and environment will leave you satisfied for years to come.
- Privacy / security glass
- Windows / glass partitions
- Sky lights / vision panels
- Cars / windows
- Counters / furniture
- Conservatories / sun-rooms
- Video projection screen
- High clarity when transparent at 98%
- UV protection up to 99%
- 42% Solar Heat Reduction.
- Multiple pieces can be configured to work together.
- Flexible Control System (Switch, Remote, Wifi…)
- Low maintenance
- 1 year warranty
- Switchable Vinyl
- Power – 220VAC (Converted to 46v)
- Frequency – 50/60Hz
- Current – 0.1 amperes per sqm
- Power – 7 watts per sqm
- Switching – 1 second
- Operation – (on) transparent (off) opaque
- Thickness – 0.07mm
- Lifespan – 5+ years
- Tested over 3 million switches
- High temperatures – >70 degrees C
- High temperature / humidity – >50 degrees C / 95% RH
- Cold temperatures – minus 20 degrees C
The power should be ON in order for the film to turn clear. In case of electricity shortage it will instantly turn opaque.
Smart glass and film go from clear to frosted with the flick of a switch providing privacy on demand. However, when the glass is switched to clear there can be a slight haze. This cannot be avoided due to the presence of small droplets that reflect the light.
Smart glass and film contain a PDLC layer when powered on the crystals align and the glass become clear, when powered off the crystals scatter the light and the glass appears to be frosted. These crystals are responsible for the slight haze that can be seen.
Under normal lighting conditions, the Smart Glass displays optimum clarity.
You certainly can apply the Smart Adhesive Film on an existing glass, but there are some factors to take into consideration first:
- Like any plastic, The Smart Film can be scratched by dogs, cats or small children. If you are installing it on a window or door that your pet or young children will constantly be in contact with, it might end up similar to a mobile phone screen protector.
- While our smart film is made with the best materials available it is still an electric device. Although it’s low voltage is not harmful to human and pets but the film may become damaged if exposed to excessive water or moisture and should not be exposed.